Albanian Beach and Mountain
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tirana, Albania|
|DEPARTURE TIME||On your Arrival time|
|DURATION OF TOUR:||5Days
Price will be match with your requests
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hat and sunscreen.|
1st Day Arrive at Tirana Airport
Welcome in Albania
The Throughout guide will wait for you at the airport and after get in the bus ,depart towards Tirana
Tirana, a city with never-ending movement and energy
Tirana, the heart and capital of Albania, like all other European metropolises has never-ending movement and energy. With its clubs, bars, cafes, and taverns, Tirana is worth discovering by both day and night. The hospitality shown towards tourists is something that will mark your journey not only in Tirana but also all over the country.
- Scanderbeg Square (the main plaza in the center of Tirana, Albania. The square is named after the Albanian national hero Gjergj Kastrioti Skënderbeu).
- The Pyramid of Tirana (a structure and former museum located in Tirana)
- Bunk’art 2 (Unique Albanian history museum inside a preserved, Communist-era nuclear pit bunker.)
Overnight in Tirana
Hotel MakTirana 5* or Similar
2nd day Tirana-Dajti National Park -Durres
Meet with the Guide and transfer to Dajti Express.
Take the cable car to (almost) the top of Dajti Mountain and enjoy the fantastic views. The longest cableway in the Balkans at 4.7 kilometers, the 15 minute scenic journey takes visitors over forest, farms & hilltops
Dajti National Park (a perfect place to relax and breathe in fresh air)
After enjoying an delicious lunch in one of many restaurants at Dajti National park, transfer to Durres
and Enjoy an unforgettable sunset in one of the best resorts .
Dinner and overnight at Hotel
Hotel Grand Blu Fafa 5* or similar
3rd day Durres (Relax at the resort)
Located near the Adriatic Sea, with its own private beach, offers privileged opportunities to those who desire to experience a unique holiday with all the colors and chances of nature. All the rooms have sea view or land view and are fully equipped with: Air Conditioned, Minibar, Safe box, TV LCD, Key-Card, and Hairdryer.
4th day Durres -Kruje-Durres
After having breakfast ,meet the guide and start the city tour of Durres.
Durrës is the second-largest town of Albania, after the capital city Tirana and the first port of the country. Located on the Adriatic coast, Durrës is a sea town with many things to offers to visitors, including great beaches and unique archaeological landmarks, such as the largest amphitheater of the Balkan Peninsula.
Excursions to :
- Amphitheater (an amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Durrës, Albania. Construction began under the emperor Trajan in the 2nd century AD)
- Vollga Promenade (the city’s bustling seaside promenade)
Transfer to Kruje
Rich in history and tradition, Kruja is home of the patriots and the epicenter of Albania’s independence from the Ottoman Empire. It was here that Gjergj Kastriot Skanderbeg, Albania’s greatest national hero, defended the country from the invasion of the Ottomans. The National Museum dedicated to the hero is housed in the famous Kruja Castle and shows both the legendary hero’s history and the traditional way of life of the city’s population. The city’s famous bazaar serves as a bridge between this glorious past and the present, offering a rich array of traditional products made from local artisans.
Upon arrival enjoy a tasty lunch inside the castle
Excursion to :
- Kruje Castle (historically one of the most important defensive strongholds in the country, fending off legions of foreign invaders throughout the centuries
- Scanderbeg Museum (dedicated to the most celebrated of all Albanian heroes)
- Old Bazaar (famous for being one of the oldest in Albania. The construction of the beautiful and fascinating marketplace of Krujë dates back over 400 years, and was the starting point of free trade among the city’s most established merchants.)
Transfer back to Durres
5th day Durres -Airport
Depends on your departure we will arange this day